Community Spotlight

Community Spotlight

Recognizing Winshuttle Community members who go above and beyond to connect, solve problems, and have fun.

spotlight-kutasi.jpg

Vanessa Kutasi

Application Analyst, IDEXX

See Vanessa's profile

Which products do you use?

Studio, Foundation, Composer and Forms.

What are youR data goals for the year?

Right now we have one goal which consists of obtaining consistent, accurate, material master data. Moving the material creation process outside of the change order process allows for better routing to the appropriate personnel for the data as well as speeds up the overall request time.

What do you do for fun (besides Winshuttleing)?

Hiking, Skiing, hanging with my family (2 girls Meadow & Ember, husband Derek & dog Axis) when we have no plans. It is infrequent that we get to just chill at home.

What's a fun fact about you?

I am born and raised in Maine yet have never seen a moose in the wild.

What do you like about the Winshuttle Community?

The Winshuttle Community has been helpful with quick resolution as well as alternate methods to handle tricky scenarios. I have read a few threads that did not pertain to anything I was doing but found that the information within the thread was helpful for scenarios I was having trouble nailing down.

Favorite Brushy color?

Orange

spotlight-tiller.jpg

Mark Tiller

Delivery Enhancement Dev, Transport for London

See Mark's profile

Studio Connect 10.7.1, I develop scripts that are generally integrated with Excel macros to make them as easy to use as possible.

To save my colleagues time and prevent boredom by getting rid of drudgery.

I photograph wildlife.

I volunteer at a big cat sanctuary every Saturday. (FYI – We’d be happy to show any Community members around. Send me a message on the Community if you’re interested).

Ability to get timely advice from fellow users.

Favorite Brushy color?

Purple

spotlight-dippel.jpg

Jeremie Dippel

Project Engineer, Rockwell Automation

See Jeremie's profile

We use both Foundation and Studio. We have a number of workflow-based solutions (one of which interacts with SAP via 50+ scripts), and over 130 Studio scripts (mostly Transaction scripts).

My first ‘real’ job (after paper routes) came along at age 10, working on my uncle’s dairy farm. I started out at $2 an hour, and worked there for many years (with numerous other secondary jobs along the way, including finish carpentry, mason tender, construction, etc.). I was still working there when I started going to college (I had one or two other jobs at the time), and I would schedule classes in such a way that I could work at the farm for 3 or 4 hours in the morning, then head off to classes for the day around noon.

I enjoy when I’m able to use my experience with the software to help someone else in the Community. I also like seeing what other folks are up to, what projects they’re working on – which then triggers ideas on how I can get more use out of our Winshuttle software.

Favorite Brushy color?

Green

spotlight-dippel.jpg

Erin Leuschke

Director Data & BI, Patterson Companies

See Erin's profile

Winshuttle Foundation 11.2.5; Forms & Workflow w/ Material data; Query & Load Scripts with Master Data.

Simplify the master data entry & maintenance process – efficient processes that highlight data quality and provide excellent user experience.

Read, travel and chauffeuring my kids to activities.

I appreciate beer, and my husband is into home brewing, so we completed a 700 square foot addition to our house to make space for his brewery equipment!

Knowing there is a place to go to where other people are in the same boat as us trying to troubleshoot issues or develop new solutions.

Favorite Brushy color?

Tangerine or teal