Winshuttle Open Forum

Expand all | Collapse all

Welcome to the Winshuttle Community!

• 1.  Welcome to the Winshuttle Community!

Posted 7 days ago

The Winshuttle User Community has just launched.  Since you are a Winshuttle customer, you have already been added as a community member, so welcome! 

We're so excited to be able to connect Winshuttle users in a platform that encourages knowledge sharing and networking.  As a community member, your role is really important in building a vibrant community representing the various job functions and expertise across the SAP landscape. 

To access your account, click here to set a new password.  First, please update your profile so you can start engaging in discussions and gain access to the library, where there are resources for you to start using.  Here are a few ideas to get you started:

• Import your profile from LinkedIn
    • Visit the member directory and connect with other members
    • Find the "Introduce Yourself" thread and post a hello

It's pretty simple, but please let me know if you have any questions that pop up along the way. I'm always happy to help out!

Have fun, and talk to you soon!

------------------------------
    Community Manager | Winshuttle

• 2.  RE: Welcome to the Winshuttle Community!

Posted 5 days ago
    Hi, I'm Don,

I work for Canada Post Corporation. I've been using Winshuttle for a few years now, for following HR, MM, SD and FI transactions.
    Looking forward to this Community.

Don Truax | Programmer
    Canada Post Corporation | [City] | 613-734-3000x55908

• 3.  RE: Welcome to the Winshuttle Community!

Posted yesterday
    ​Hi,

My name is Zoya and I work for Epson Australia. We have been using Winshuttle quite extensively since 2006 (back when it was called TxShuttle). We've recently upgraded to Studio and I'm afraid I don't find it as user friendly as the older versions.

Cheers

Zoya Titov | Analyst
    Epson Australia | [City] | +61288993711